- Device not eligible to swap I've had my current phone for a while (LG Stylo 3) and wasn't holding up to well so I bought an unlocked iPhone 6s and went to the device.
- Devices must either be current U.S. Cellular devices or on the list of eligible devices You must be the account owner, an authorized contact You may appoint one or more persons to manage your account ('Authorized Contacts').
- On the boost mobile site When I put in my imei number to swap devices i get 'This device is not eligible to swap.' So thats why i want to get it unlocked from sprint.
A Device Unlock enables T-Mobile equipment to use a non-T-Mobile SIM card to connect to a different international or domestic network. This can also be known as a SIM unlock, network unlock, or carrier unlock.
Switch to T-Mobile, bring your phone from AT&T or Verizon, and get up to $450 via virtual prepaid card to help pay if off—so you can keep the device you love. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Qualifying device, credit, service, and Verizon or AT&T port-in required.
On this page:
What is a Device Unlock
- Device Lock status determines what networks a device can use to make calls, send messages, and use data.
- Locked devices can only be used on the network of the wireless provider that sold the device.
- Unlocked devices can be used with any carrier that supports its network type.
- Not all devices are compatible with every mobile network, unlocked devices may work differently depending on the carrier’s network.
- Traveling internationally? Many T-Mobile plans include benefits and service when traveling internationally. See International Roaming services to learn more.
- A device unlock is not a security feature, for security locks see:
Check unlock status
- Log into your MyT-Mobile account using a web browser.
Note: This option is not currently available on the T-Mobile app.
- Click Account from the top left of the screen.
- Select the line of service using the device.
- Click Check device unlock status under the Device details to check your status:
- Device unlocked: You're good to go! The can be used with compatible SIM cards.
- Device locked: This device can only be used on the T-Mobile Network. See Eligibility & requirements below.
Eligibility & requirements
Contact us if you:
- You received a warranty or device protection replacement device and your original device was eligible to be unlocked.
- You are military personal deployed overseas and your account is in good standing. Deployment papers can be provided to our Care department to process a device unlock.
All other requests must meet the below account and device requirements to be unlocked:
1867–1892: In 1867, Joseph L. Hall incorporated the Hall’s Safe & Lock Co. And become its President and Treasurer, O.Y.
|The device must have been purchased by T-Mobile|
- T-Mobile can only unlock devices sold by T-Mobile.
- Certain equipment types are sold unlocked by T-Mobile, including
- Apple iPads
- Apple watches
- Samsung watches
- If you have an unlocked device from another carrier you would like to use with T-Mobile service, see our Bring your own device (BYOD) guide.
- To unlock a non-T-Mobile device, contact the original retailer or carrier, including devices purchased from Sprint or Metro by T-Mobile.
|The device must be paid in full.|
- Devices with JUMP! On Demand and active Equipment Installment Program (EIP)payment plans are not eligible to be unlocked.
- You can check your balances and make payments on MyT-Mobile.
- JUMP! On Demand customers may be eligible to buy out the lease and own the device.
- EIP balances must be paid in full.
|The device IMEI cannot be blocked|
- Devices with an IMEI block cannot be used on any mobile network.
- Example reasons an IMEI may be blocked include:
- The device was reported lost or stolen.
- The device is past due or delinquent on its lease or installment payment plan.
|The device must have sufficient usage on your T-Mobile account.|
- The device must have been used for at least 40 days on your line of service.
- Individual, business, and government accounts must be in good standing.
- If your balance is past due, we can help you make a payment.
- If the T-Mobile account associated with the device is cancelled, the balance of the account must be zero.
The device must have been active on the account for at least one year.
Aug 21, 2020 Resolume Arena Keygen lets you amazing features for matching and mixing your visuals in comprehensive ways. It does not matter what is your own style, this Resolume Arena Keygen gives customization in change the interface setting, in this way you can make more fun and create using this software. If you are a live show concerting professional and love to show your skills to the audiences. Resolume arena 7 crack mac. Jul 09, 2020 Resolume Arena Crack (Mac) 7.2.0 + Full Torrent 2020 Free Download. Resolume Arena Crack is a useful virtual video mixing table and media server tool. Also, the primary purpose of this tool is to perform a direct video that allows you to optimize videos to music.
Exception: T-Mobile prepaid devices are eligible to be unlocked after $100 in refills have been applied to each active line on the account after the device was purchased.
- Refills made before the device purchase do not apply.
- All active lines on the account must have at least $100 in refills.
- For example, to unlock one device on an account with 4 lines requires $400 of refills since the requested device first-use date (4 lines X $100 = $400).
Android On-Device unlock
- Make sure you are connected to the T-Mobile network or Wi-Fi.
- Swipe up on your Home screen to open the Apps tray and follow the steps below:
- Newer devices: Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings
- Older devices: Use the Device Unlock app pre-installed on your device. If you do not have this app, your device is unlocked or it is on a 2019 or newer OS.
- OnePlus (6T and newer): Settings >Wi-Fi & internet > SIM & network
- T-Mobile REVVLRY: Settings >Network & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced
- Google Pixel: Locate the T-Mobile Device Unlock (Google Pixel Only), this can be downloaded from the play store.
- Select Network Unlock.
- Select Permanent Unlock
- Wait while the device completes the unlock.
- Restart the device.
- Contact us if:
- You do not see the apps or settings listed for your device.
- You meet the eligibility requirements but cannot unlock your device.
- You have a device not listed above.
This Device Is Not Eligible To Swap. Iphone
Contact us & email support
This Device Is Not Eligible To Swap. Home
- Verify your device meets the unlock requirements.
- Have your device IMEI ready, you can find this on your MyT-Mobile or dial *#06# from your device.
- Contact your Team of Experts by dialing 1-877-746-0909.
- When your Device Unlock is ready, you will receive an unlock notification via email.
- Once you have received your confirmation email:
- Android: See Android On-Device unlock
- Apple: Insert a non T-Mobile SIM card into your device and complete the first-time use.
- If the device has already been set up, follow the on-screen instructions to sign into your Apple ID.
- If you don't get the setup prompt or if no SIM is available:
- Back up your iPhone.
- After you make a backup, erase your iPhone.
- Restore your iPhone from the backup you just made.
- All other devices: Steps vary by device.
- Search for and click on your device How-Tos page.Scroll down and click Security.
- Select Mobile Device Unlock.
- Follow the instructions provided