- 3Making an item craftable for Skyrim
Radeon hd 4670 drivers windows 10. Sep 29, 2014 Added Bulk Recipes for Arrows x24 stays the same Adds Nordic and Stalhrim x120 recipes at 5 times ingredients Compatibility/Info For modders: This mod changes the default crafting recipes only and adds new ones. If a mod adds pelts/ore/etc to the game, this mod will do nothing for those particular items. That being said, if a mod changes the. Activate crafting furniture with no crafting items in your inventory. Mod automatically pulls all relevant crafting items into inventory from your storage, so you can craft away using everything available to you. Automatically returns all the stuff to its original storage place(s) when you're done, minus whatever you used.
This tutorial shows all the main steps you need to follow to make an existing item (armour or weapon)craftable and upgradable for Skyrim.
Synthesia 10.6 Crack + Serial Key 2020 Latest Synthesia 10.6 Crack is a PlayStation in which more song, more PlayStation and many features of music, lyrics, PlayStation, more edition of songs and a lot of music feature, just like the doctor for music. The MAC and Windows user can now fully utilize the tool and be happy to hear the song through the Synthesis Serial key. Synthesia 10.6.5311 Crack With Unlock Key Generator Latest Full Version. Synthesia Crack is a keyboard trainer for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Android that allows users to play MIDI keyboards or use the computer keyboard in time for MIDI files, following on-screen instructions, similar to Keyboard Mania. Or guitar hero. Both of them, most people say that learning piano is good. Synthesia key code generator. Aug 19, 2020 Synthesia Crack 10.6 Full Version Free Download With Lifetime Serial Key 2020 Synthesia Crack is a complete piano funny tool. In which you will learn.
It doesn't cover how to create a new item. For that you can check this tutorial:
Skyrim Bulk Crafting Mod Guide
- Creation Kit: available on Steam (Menu option View -> Tools and then select Creation Kit)
Making an item craftable for Skyrim
The main steps to make an existing item craftable and upgradable for Skyrim are:
- Selecting a crafting category
- Make a crafting recipe
- Make a tempering recipe
Selecting a crafting category
Keyword for the Studded category
The first step is to select under which crafting category you want your item to appear: Steel, Leather, Elven, etc. To do that, you have to add a keyword to the item (the Armor object in the case of armour of clothing) that tells the game the category you've selected.In the example covered by this tutorial I've chosen the Studded category, so I've added the keyword ArmorMaterialStudded as shown in picture Keyword for the Studded category. For the Jewelry category the keyword is ArmorJewelry, for the Leather category the keyword is ArmorMaterialLeather, for the Elven category the keyword is ArmorMaterialElven, and so on.
Make a crafting recipe
The crafting recipes are found in the CK under the Constructible Object section. To create a new recipe for your armour or weapon:
- The easiest thing is to look for an existing crafting recipe in game, double click on it to open the screen showing its properties and change the ID of the recipe (the first box at the top left of the screen as shown in picture Crafting recipe). Click on the OK button and CK will ask you if you want to create a new object. Answer yes.
- Note: the CK has a bad habit of showing lots of warning messages. When the first one appears click on the Cancel button and you won't see more of these warnings.
- Open again the sceen showing the crafting recipe you've just created with your own ID and name and modify the values you want:
- Created object: Select from the drop-down list the armour or weapon you want to create with this recipe
- Created object count: Indicates the quantity of the object that is created using this recipe
- Workbech keyword: indicates where the object is crafted with this recipe:
- CraftingSmithingForge: all normal forges.
- CraftingSmithingSkyforge: The Skyforge at Whiterun.
- CraftingTanningRack: all normal tanning racks.
- Required item list: this is the list of items required to create the armour or weapon.
- To delete existing items: Right click on the item and select Delete from the pop up menu.
- To add new items: Right click on the list and select New from the pop up menu. This will add a new entry with the AAAGrantIntLightHurtBrightBounce item (the first of the list). To change this item to the one you want to be used in the recipe, select it and:
- in the Object box: select the item you want to use from the drop-down list.
- in the Count box: enter the quantity of units required.
- Match Conditions: here you can specify what minimum conditions your character must fulfill to be able of crafting the item in the forge, like if a perk is required.
Once you'are done click the OK button and save the changes done to the crafting recipe.
Make a tempering recipe
The tempering recipes are also found in the CK under the Constructible Object section. To create a new tempering recipe for your armour or weapon:
- The easiest thing is to look for an existing tempering recipe in game, double click on it to open the screen showing its properties and change the ID of the recipe (the first box at the top left of the screen as shown in picture Tempering recipe). Click on the OK button and CK will ask you if you want to create a new object. Answer yes.
- Then proceed as you've done for creating the crafting recipe, changing the created object and the required item list.
- Workbech keyword: indicates where the object is upgraded with this recipe:
- CraftingSmithArmourTable: all normal Workbenches.
- CraftingSmithingSharpeningWheel: all normal Gindstones.
- Match Conditions: in the example the condition set is the one that doesn't allow you to improve an enchanted item untill you have the Arcane Blacksmith perk. You can remove this conditions or add any other condition you want to the list.
Once you'are done click the OK button and save the changes done to the tempering recipe.
And finally, save the esp file with your craftable item, activate it and test it in game :)
Skyrim Se Crafting Mod
Skyrim Crafting Recipes
Retrieved from 'https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php?title=Making_an_item_craftable_for_Skyrim&oldid=41161'