Best of YouTube Music Sports Gaming Movies & Shows News Live. Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - Tell me more and more and then some by sakiskom2. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Veronica 'Randy' Crawford (born February 18, 1952, Macon, Georgia) is an American jazz and R&B singer. She has been more successful in Europe than in the United States, where she has not entered the Billboard Hot 100 as a solo artist. However, she has appeared on the Hot 100 singles chart twice. Randy Crawford discography and songs: Music profile for Randy Crawford, born 18 February 1952. Genres: Smooth Soul, Pop Soul, Soul. Albums include Please Don't Touch, Jackie Brown, and Street Life. Free Download Randy Crawford - The Very Best of Randy Crawford (1993) Retail CD Covers and Album Art available on AllCDCovers. Hard disk sentinel for mac. All the great songs and lyrics from the 'The Very Best of Randy Crawford' album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource.
|The Very Best of Randy Crawford|
|Greatest hits album by |
|Randy Crawford chronology|
|Through the Eyes of Love|
|The Very Best of Randy Crawford|
|Don't Say It's Over|
The Very Best of Randy Crawford is a compilation album by American singer Randy Crawford, released in 1993. The album reached number 8 in the UK Albums Chart.
Street Life Randy Crawford
- 'Street Life' (featuring The Crusaders) (Will Jennings, Joe Sample) – from Street Life
- 'One Day I'll Fly Away' (Will Jennings, Joe Sample) – from Now We May Begin
- 'Rainy Night in Georgia' (Tony Joe White) – from Secret Combination
- 'Almaz' (Randy Crawford) – from Abstract Emotions
- 'You Might Need Somebody' (Non O'Byre, Tom Snow) – from Secret Combination
- 'Secret Combination' (Franne Golde, Tom Snow) – from Secret Combination
- 'Tender Falls the Rain' (Randy Crawford) – from Now We May Begin
- 'This Old Heart of Mine' (Cecil Womack, Linda Womack) – from Nightline
- 'Imagine' (featuring Yellowjackets) (John Lennon) – from Casino Lights
- 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door' (Bob Dylan) – from Rich and Poor
- 'Who's Crying Now' (Jonathan Cain, Steve Perry) – from Through the Eyes of Love
- 'Same Old Story (Same Old Song)' (Will Jennings, Joe Sample) – from Now We May Begin
- 'One Hello' (Marvin Hamlisch, Carole Bayer Sager) – from Windsong
- 'I've Never Been to Me' (Ken Hirsch, Ron Miller) – from Everything Must Change
- 'I Stand Accused' (Jerry Butler) – from Raw Silk
- 'Endlessly' (Brook Benton, Clyde Otis) – from Raw Silk
- 'You Bring the Sun Out' (Jessy Dixon, Tom Snow) – from Secret Combination
- 'Everything Must Change' (Benard Ighner) – from Everything Must Change
Charts and certifications
|UK (Official Charts Company)||8|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
Randy Crawford The Best Of Rarity
- ^'The Very Best of Randy Crawford - Randy Crawford - Songs, Reviews, Credits - AllMusic'. AllMusic. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- ^ ab'Official Charts > Randy Crawford'. The Official UK Charts Company. Retrieved 26 February 2018.
- ^'australian-charts.com > Randy Crawford in Australian Charts'. Hung Medien. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- ^Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010 (pdf ed.). Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing. p. 68.
- The Very Best of Randy Crawford at Discogs
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=The_Very_Best_of_Randy_Crawford&oldid=935823287'
Artist: Randy CrawfordTracks
Title: Miss Randy Crawford
Year Of Release: 1977
Label: Warner Bros. Records
Genre: Smooth Jazz, Soul, Funk
Quality: Mp3, 320 Kbps
Total Time: 31:42
Total Size: 80.70 MB
WebSite: Album Preview
01. Halleluijah, Glory Halleluijah
02. I Can't Get You Out Off My Mind
03. I'm Under The Influence Of You
04. Over My Head
Randy Crawford Wikipedia
06. Take It Away From Her (Put It On Me)
07. Single Woman, Married Man
08. Half Steppin'
09. This Man
10. At Last
Randy Crawford The Best Of RarePersonnel
Where Is Randy Crawford Today
Randy Crawford (Vocal); Bob Wray (Bass); Roger Clark (Drums, Percussion); Billy Puett (Flute); Ken Bell, Larry Byrom (Guitar); Dennis Good, Harrison Calloway, Harvey Thompson, Ronnie Eades (Horns); Randy McCormick (Keyboards); Carl Gorodetsky, Gary Vanosdale, George Binkley, John Catchings, Lennie Haight, Martin Katahn, Marvin Chantry, Roy Christensen, Sam Terrinova, Shelly Kurland, Steve Smith, Virginia Christensen, Wilfred Lehmen (Strings); Julia Waters, Maxine Waters, Pat Henderson, Rhodes, Chalmers & Rhodes (Backing Vocals).