Power Tools provides you with various utilities to speed up most of your daily tasks. Learn how to work with the Remove group to delete extra spaces and different characters in your Google spreadsheet.
Entourage. Express. Apple Mail. Mozilla Thunderbird. Windows Mail.
- How to remove unwanted spaces and characters
Before you start
The Remove tool cannot process dates. All cells formatted as dates will be ignored to avoid data corruption.
How to remove unwanted spaces and characters
Run the Remove tool
Jul 29, 2020 When you empty the Deleted Items folder, Outlook doesn't actually delete the items, it just deletes the items' listings from the index. The item is still in the PST, but unrecoverable because Outlook has no idea where it is without the pointer in the index. The space the item takes up is called 'whitespace'.
- Go to Add-ons > Power Tools > Start to open the add-on in Google Sheets:
- Access the Text group on the add-on sidebar:
- Click on the Remove icon to run the tool:
- Select the range with your data and choose between three ways of clearing the selected range.
Tip. You can pick Add-ons > Power Tools > Text on the first step to see all text editing tool at once.
Remove substrings or individual characters
Use this tab to delete single symbols or their combinations within the selected range:
Osho pdf free.
- Outlook 2011 or 2016 for Mac: Enable Caching. Caching is enabled by default on Mac OS X and you should not change this setting unless experiencing significant issues with Outlook performance. Learn how to clear the cache in Outlook 2016 (same process should work for Outlook 2011). Outlook 2013 for Windows: Enable caching for 12 months.
- Expand your Outlook. We've developed a suite of premium Outlook features for people with advanced email and calendar needs. A Microsoft 365 subscription offers an ad-free interface, custom domains, enhanced security options, the full desktop version of Office, and 1 TB of cloud storage.
Click the Remove button and the chosen chars will be erased from your spreadsheet.
Remove spaces and delimiters
Open the Remove spaces and delimiters group to see all the possible ways to delete excess blanks and delimiters in your sheet:
Check the boxes next to the data you'd like to delete in the range of interest:
Outlook For Mac 2011 Folder Contains Excess Whitespace
- Remove leading and trailing spaces
Eliminate all extra spaces before and after the values in your cells that may impede with further calculations.
- Remove spaces between words to one
Ticking off this option will help you get rid of any extra blanks between words in the selected cells.
- Remove all spaces
The add-on will delete all spaces in the selected range, including non-breaking ones.
- Remove html entities
This one will clear away all html entities like ' ' that appear in your data after importing them from web sources.
- Remove all delimiters
Delete any line breaks, spaces, commas, and semicolons used as delimiters in your range in Google Sheets.
- Remove non-printing characters
Check this option to get rid of all non-breaking spaces, line breaks, and tabs in the range.
Outlook For Mac 2011 Folder Contains Excess Whitespace In C
Click the Remove button and see the characters you selected are erased from your spreadsheet.
Remove characters by position
The options in this group will help you delete characters depending on where they are in the selected cells:
Fine-tune the necessary option and click the Remove button to start the process.