This is a list of aircraft produced by Ilyushin, a Russian aircraft manufacturer.
List of aircraft
Volver pedro almodovar torrent 2017. Notable Ilyushin aircraft include:
Flight Exploitation manual for the Ilyushin IL-28 and IL-28U dated 1972, with approx 291 pages. IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. Flight Exploitation manual for the Ilyushin IL-2, dated 1942, with approx 86 pages. Title: Ilyushin IL-14 Like similar post-war Western countries, Russia was interested in developing a replacement for the DC-3 (produced in Russia as the Li-2). This resulted in the IL-12, a twin-engined tricycle undercarriage transport aircraft. The IL-14 was developed from the IL-12 with an improved wing design and more powerful engines. The aircraft first appeared in 1953 and approx 1200. Flight Exploitation manual for the Ilyushin IL-2, dated 1942, with approx 86 pages. IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. Flight Exploitation manual for the Ilyushin IL-14 dated 1963, with approx 261 pages. IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. Flight Exploitation manual for the Ilyushin IL-28 and IL-28U dated 1972, with approx 291 pages. IN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE.
Total war attila radious. Radious Total War Mod – Attila Additional Units Mod – Attila 2.5 – Radious Version www.twcenter.net Additional Units Mod – Attila 2.5 – Vanilla Version www.twcenter.net Radious Total Units Mod – Attila Radious Total Units 2 Mod – Age of Charlemagne. Attila arrived with his horde and so did Radious with his team and good friends to present you brand new Radious Total War Mod for newly released game from Creative Assembly - Total War: Attila. I continue the way i started in Shogun 2 and after it with Rome 2, so people who played my mods before surely know what to expect and what will come in.
- I-21 fighter, 1936.
- Il-1 fighter prototype, 1944.
- Il-2 Sturmovik ground-attack aircraft, NATO codename 'Bark', 1939, most-produced military aircraft of all time.
- Il-8, ground-attack prototype, 1943.
- Il-10, ground-attack aircraft, NATO codename 'Beast', 1944.
- Il-16 ground-attack prototype developed from the Il-10, 1945.
- Il-20 (1948) ground-attack prototype, 1948.
- Il-40 'Brawny' jet-powered ground-attack prototype, 1953.
- Il-102 experimental jet-powered ground-attack aircraft, project cancelled, 1982.
- M Sh attack aircraft project, 1942
- DB-3 long-range bomber, 1935.
- Il-4 'Bob' bomber/torpedo bomber developed from the DB-3, 1939.
- DB-4 long-range bomber, 1940.
- Il-6 long-range bomber prototype developed from the Il-4, 1942.
- Il-22 jet-powered bomber prototype, world's first 4-engined straight-wing aircraft, 1947.
- Il-28 'Beagle' and 'Mascot' medium bomber/trainer, world's first twinjet with an afterburner, 1948.
- Il-30 tactical swept wing bomber prototype developed from the Il-28, 1951.
- Il-46 jet-powered bomber prototype developed from the Il-30, 1952.
- Il-54 'Blowlamp' supersonic bomber prototype, 1955.
- Il-12 'Coach' twin-engined cargo/transport aircraft, 1945.
- Il-32 cargo glider prototype, 1948.
- Il-34 prototype motorized variant of Il-32.
- Il-76 'Candid', strategic airlifter, world's most-produced aircraft of its class, 1971.
- Il-78 'Midas', an aerial refuelling variant of the Il-76, 1982.
- Il-82 airborne command post developed from the Il-76.
- Il-106 proposed heavy military transport.
- Il-112 light military transport prototype, 2019.
- Il-276 medium-lift military transport aircraft, previously designated as Il-214.
- Il-476 internal designation for the Il-76MD-90A.
- Il-14 'Crate' twin-engined transport aircraft developed from the Il-12, 1950.
- Il-18 'Clam' (1946) four-engined airliner prototype, 1946.
- Il-18 'Coot' turboprop airliner, one of world's principal transport for decades, 1957.
- Il-62 'Classic' long-range jet airliner, world's largest airliner when first flew, world's first mass-produced airliner of its category, 1963.
- Il-86 'Camber' medium-range wide-body jet airliner, first Soviet wide-body and the world's first quadro-jet with 100% two floors, 1976.
- Il-80 'Maxdome' airborne command post developed from the Il-86, 1985.
- Il-87 'Aimak' airborne control variant of the Il-86.
- Il-96 long-haul widebody airliner developed from the Il-86, world's fastest wide-body aircraft, 1988.
- Il-98 aerial refuelling variant of the Il-96.
- Il-100 light multi-purpose aircraft.
- Il-108 business jet prototype, project abandoned, 1990.
- Il-114 regional aircraft, 1990.
- Il-20M 'Coot-A' ELINT/radar reconnaissance version of the Il-18
- Il-22 'Coot-B' airborne command post version of the Il-18.
- Il-24 'Coot-C' ice reconnaissance version similar to Il-20M, 1948.
- Il-38 'May' maritime patrol/anti-submarine warfare aircraft developed from the Il-18, 1971.
- Il-140AWACS version of Il-114.
- A-50 Shmel (from Beriev), an AWACS variant of the Il-76, NATO codename 'Mainstay', 1978.
- A-100 Premier (from Beriev), an AWACS variant of the Il-76MD-90A.
- Il-103 light trainer, 1994.
Experimental and projects
- Il-16 jet airliner project
- Il-24 jet bomber project derived from Il-22
- Il-26 long-range bomber project, 1947.
- Il-36 Prototype
- Il-38 bomber project
- Il-42 ground-attack project
- Il-52 flying wing bomber project.
- Il-56 bomber project.
- Il-60 military transport project
- Il-64 airliner project.
- Il-66 (1959) supersonic transport (SST) project, 1959.
- Il-66 military transport project.
- Il-70 short-haul airliner project, 1961.
- Il-70 AEW aircraft project, 1969
- Il-72 supersonic airliner project developed from the Il-66, 1961.
- Il-72 (1964) medium-haul airliner project, 1964.
- Il-74 airliner project, 1966.
- Il-84 search-and-rescue variant of the Il-76, project cancelled, 1989.
- Il-88 transport aircraft project, 1972
- Il-90 proposed long-haul airliner, 1988.
- Il-118 proposed twin turboprop engine version of Il-18.
- Il-126 proposed business jet
- Il-196 long-range airliner project.
- A-60 experimental airborne laser laboratory developed from the Il-76MD, 1981.
Ilyushin Manual Download
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Ilyushin_aircraft&oldid=943005838'