Are you looking to change Fonts and Emoji on your Huawei smartphone? Then you’re at the right place. Here, we’ll teach you how to download and install 50+ Fonts / Emoji on Huawei/Honor EMUI devices.
Apr 04, 2017 Full Android Apk Download Font Cool Jazz Apk for android, This App Font Cool Jazz Apk apk is one of the best android app or game on android phones here you can see. Free download thai cool jazz font apk Files at Software Informer. APK Icon Editor is an APK editor for Android devices. 1.download whatever font.apk you want. Android flip fonts.
As we all know, Huawei and Honor phones runs on its own custom skin called EMUI on top of Android. Just like Xiaomi’s MIUI, the Huawei EMUI also comes with lot of customization options. Users can easily change theme, icons, lock screen, but unfortunately there is no settings to change font style. So, here we have decided to share quick steps to change font style on any Huawei phone. The following guide is compatible with each and every Huawei phone running on Android Oreo / Nougat / Pie based EMUI 8.0 / EMUI 5.x ROM.
Apart from fonts, here we have also shared new Emoji for Huawei EMUI devices. Users need to download the emoji and then follow the same below steps to install the emoji on their devices. To change font style and install new emoji, there is no need to have root access.
Also Read:How to Take Long Screenshots on Huawei Phones
The following are the list of font names and their corresponding download links right next to them:
1. Firstly, you need have an app called “Tweaker for Huawei” on your device. Users can download and install the app directly from Google Play Store.
2. Launch the Tweaker for Huawei app from app drawer and tap on ‘Enable Font Change’. Now you need to toggle ‘OFF’ and press ‘Apply’.
3. Once done, you need to download your favorite font from the above list and change the extension ‘.zip’ to ‘.hwt’. Do remember that you need to rename the extension without extracting the zip file.
Jul 03, 2016 I am using version 15.23 (160611) and when creating or modifying a rule to filter messages into various subfolders (move) there is no option to sound a notification. How can I get a notification for messages moved to subfolders using a rule? Hi, Please check the Inbox rule you created in the Server-based rules or On My Computer rules. To create play. In the opened dialog which titled 'Rules and Alerts', double click the rule you created to move emails to subfolder, click Next to the 'Which contition(s) do you want to check?' Step, scroll to the bottom. The 'display a Desktop Alert' option should be the second from the. Outlook mac 2016 desktop notification for subfolders. Sep 27, 2018 Desktop Notifications for Subfolders on v16.16 Hi all, I've been having trouble setting up notifications for emails that are being sorted into subfolders. You might not receive a Desktop Alert notification. Meantime, if you have any question when using Outlook 2016 for Mac, We have dedicated support channel there that will keep working. Nov 27, 2013 With the Microsoft Outlook email client, you can easily sort the work or personal email messages you receive into subfolders under the Inbox folder. By default, Outlook shows a desktop alert for new messages which are delivered to the Inbox. However, alerts are not shown automatically for subfolders. Display new mail desktop alert for subfolders in Outlook. For displaying the desktop alert when new message arrives in the subfolder, you can create a rule to solve it, please do as follows. Get into any folder under the specified email account and open the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
4. Then transfer the font file to Internal storage > Huawei Themes folder if your phone is running on EMUI 5.1 or below. For Huawei phones running on EMUI 8.0 or above need to move the file to Internal storage > HWtheme folder.
5. Next go to Theme App and tap on Offline (Me) option located at the top right corner.
6. Now you need to tap on Customize option and then select the font option. Refer the above screenshot for easy references purposes.
7. That’s it! Here you’ll find the latest font which you’ve installed on your device. Select the font and tap on Apply.
In this way, you can download any of the above listed fonts and apply on your Huawei EMUI smartphone.
The steps to install new Emoji on any Huawei phone is same as the above steps. Simply download the Emoji from above links and then follow the above steps to apply on your EMUI phone.
That’s it! Now you can regularly change fonts and install new emoji on your Huawei/Honor phones. Don’t forget to share which font you like the most from the above list by leaving a comment below. York centrifugal chiller manual.
Source – XDA