|Metal king armour|
|Found in||Dragon Quest V|
Dragon Quest VI
Dragon Quest VII
Dragon Quest VIII
Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest XI
|Sell for||varies, see article|
|Effect||Increases defense by an enormous amount and often protects against either magic or elemental damage.|
Assume the fact that i have 100 point into spear and boomerang. It is more profitable to have the best boomerang with super throw and use hero spear for the slime hunting, or metal king spear is the best choice? Considered the fact that the hero main damage comes to sword path (dragovian king sword with kazap effect and gigaslash for aoe damage, dragon slash, metal slash, falcon slash. Oct 06, 2008 » Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King » Metal king spear. Metal king spear. Metal king spear: i dont know about the spear but i think u must go to a church to get of a cursed item.
Metal king armour is a recurring suit of armour in the Dragon Quest series. It is frequently the most powerful suit of armour in the games it appears, boasting an incredible amount of defence and in most games provides protection against either magic or elemental damage. It is decorated with an emblem of a Metal king slime.
The metal king armour has a defence bonus of +95. It does not offer any magic protection in this game, only raising physical defense. It can be equipped by Hero (Dragon Quest V), Hero's Son (Dragon Quest V) and Tuppence. It can also be equipped by several monsters. It can be found on the third floor in the optional Estark dungeon. There is also a 1/256 chance that a Metal dragon will drop it upon defeat. It can be sold for 11,250G in the original version of the game、7,500G in the remakes.
The metal king armour has a defence bonus of +115, a style bonus of +45, and reduces damage from fire and ice breath by 25 points. The armour can be equipped by the Hero, Carver, Nevan, Amos, Terry, Lizzie, and the slime recruits. It can be purchased at the Greedmore ValleyCasino for 150,000 tokens. It cannot be sold to any shop.
The metal king armour once again has a defence bonus of +115 and a style bonus of +45 and this time reduces damage from fire and ice breath by 30 points. It can be purchased at the Grand Slum's Casino in the PS1 version or at the Haven's Casino in the 3DS version once the final upgrade has been unlocked for 30,000 tokens. Only the Hero, Sir Mervyn, and Aishe can equip it.
If the metal king armour is equipped together with the metal king sword, metal king helm, and metal king shield when being ranked for Style contest of the Excellence Grading Organisation, they provide an incredible +50 style bonus.
The metal king armour has a defence bonus of +120 and reduces damage taken from fire and ice breath by 30 points. In a change from other games in the series, all characters are able to equip it. The armour can only be made in the Alchemy Pot and can be sold for 5,000 gold.
Recipe: Liquid metal armour + Orichalcum + Slime crown
The metal king armour is the fully upgraded version of the metal slime armour.
|Metal king armour (DS)|
|Recipe||Liquid metal armour + Orichalcum + Slime crown|
|Equipable by||Warrior, Minstrel, Gladiator, Paladin, Armamentalist, Luminary|
|Flavor text||Armour with a metal king slime emblem that staves off spells.|
|Notes||Reduces damage taken from all elemental attacks by 20%.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Terry wearing the metal king armour.
The metal king armour in Dragon Quest VI.
The metal king armour in Dragon Quest VII.
The hero wearing the metal king armour and helmet in the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII.
The metal king armour, along with all of the other metal king equipment, as featured in the Dragon Quest Legend Items Gallery.
Table of Contents
This section covers the monster Metal Slime in the 3DS version for Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. This guide explains basic information on the metal slime, the different classifications of the monster, farming locations, tips on how to encounter, tips on how to defeat the monsters, and recommended Character Abilities when battling the Metal slime monsters.
This information will be updated when new information has been revealed.
The Metal Slime is a recurring creature throughout the game. However, this creature can be quite a pain to deal with due to it fleeing most of the time. Another thing to deal with is that it is immune to all magic and certain skills which can make it difficult to kill. They also have high levels of physical defense, reducing any incoming physical attacks easily.
To defeat them, there are three things to remember:
In the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII, enemies lurking in dungeons are indicated by a symbol on the map. Once you approach an enemy, you will engage it in battle.
Enemies called Metal Slime are of particular interest in Dragon Quest VIII. Encountering them is quite rare, and they tend to flee the moment you engage them in battle. Vanquishing them however, nets you significant amounts of EXP to level up.
To easily grind EXP, you can actually force a Metal Slime to appear in certain areas. Below are some of the areas to look for Metal Slime.
Macro Scheduler license crack. Dear Potential Customer, If you like Macro Scheduler enough to go searching for a crack for it then why not just buy it.It's a lot less hassle and you won't risk infecting your computer with viruses, spyware and other malware commonly disguised as software cracks. Why not download our completely FREE Simple Macro Recorder. Feb 08, 2014 Macro Scheduler Automation Tool 14 0 Full Crack Download for. Macro Scheduler Pro builds on the power of Macro Scheduler Standard task automation software. It also includes the addition of the Script Compiler which converts scripts to standalone executable (.exe) files. Executables created with the Script Compiler can run on any PC without Macro Scheduler or any other runtimes needing to be installed. Macro scheduler pro 14 crack.
In the Abbey Ruin, you can turn the camera and scan 360 degrees. Monster symbols change every time they come into your field of vision, so you can turn your camera until you make a Metal Slime to appear.
Near the Ruined Abbey, head to the riverside church and walk to the dirt path by the side of the river. You may encounter Metal Slime in the area.
This area has a lot of other monsters in addition to Metal Slime that can be found in the area. It’s also good to level up here if you can’t defeat Dhoulmagus. This may arguably be the best spot to grind levels since only regular Metal Slime are found here (which are the easiest to kill out of all the Metal Slime variants) and are encountered in groups.
There is a Liquid Metal Slime that appears in the area. You can scan the area using the camera, though the chance to make the Liquid Metal Slime appear is quite small. You can usually encounter it on the ground floor near the stairs to the 2nd floor.
Many Liquid Metal Slime appear in this area. Unfortunately, it takes a while to reach the island and most of the enemies encountered while traveling at sea are incredibly strong.
In this case, the Metal Slime doesn’t spawn too much here. To defeat it, make sure that Jessica has accelerate to kick up the party’s agility. With that, you can outrun the Metal Slime. While Thunder Thrust and Executioner can work on lone targets, it’s much better to have the Hero use Metal Slash to bring it down. With the levelling up, it’s best not to spend too much time there as the proportion gets smaller as you level up.
In Trodain, Liquid Metal Slimes spawn nearby and give more EXP than regular normal Metal Slimes. But because there’s not much equipment to work with, just make sure you have the right ones. Give the Hero a Spear to have access to Lightning Thrust while Yangus will have Executioner. Using these two techniques, these will whittle down the HP of the Liquid Metal Slime down faster. Also, make sure that Jessica has a tambourine which allows her to cast Accelerate on the party to keep them up to speed.
The Dragon Graveyard is a little more complicated than the others. However, this place is the most rewarding. In the Dragon Graveyard, the Metal King Slime has a higher chance of spawning. When this does happen however, a Beelzebub will spawn with it. There are three phases: 1) Kill the Metal King Slime, 2) Bolster your party, and 3) Take down the Beelzebub.
When the Beelzebub’s MP’s used up then, put it out of its misery. With this, you should at least gain 120, 000 exp.
The Metal slime spawns along the river of the Kingdom of Ascantha which connects to the hill of wish. Since its spawn rate is low during the day, it is recommended to hunt for it during evening.
Metal Slime spawns at a high rate. For the 3DS Version, when it has covered a certain distance, the monster Metal slime will stop moving. Therefore it is easier to encounter.
4. In addition, contrary to the PS2 Version, the 3DS has a feature which allows you to safely encounter the Metal slime. If the monster’s exclamation point appears, you can alter this symbol by tilting the camera angle in a way that the exclamation is not caught by the camera. This may be done at a certain distance.
5. In order to defeat the monster, it is recommended to attack it by attacking with Yangus, Angelo’s metal slash, and the Hero’s. Since the Metal slime may escape easily, it can be prevented if two characters keep attacking one Metal slime at time to effectively finish it off.
6. The red line shows the recommended location to hunt for Metal slime during evenings. It is possibly easier to encounter it on the south end.
1. Information provided: Yomeko. Many meta slimes appeared near the mountain of the royal family of Argonia.
2. If the hero and Angelo both attack the Metal slime, it is possible to defeat one for one turn.
2. Similar to the above mentioned steps, by adjusting the camera angles, it is possible to encounter Liquid metal slime easier. Even though Liquid metal slime spawns anywhere inside the castle, be wary of the exclamation in order to encounter it successfully. One of the recommended coordinates on the map is the west end of the south passage on the 3rd Floor (this can be identified through the stairs which connects to the room with barrier). Since this portion of the map is blocked by a dead end, it can prevent any spawned Liquid metal slime from escaping.
3. Be wary as the Liquid Metal slime’s HP is double of the metal slime’s, therefore if the damage dealt by the current characters isn’t enough, it might flee. Thus it is recommended to acquire both of these skills as these increase your chances of defeating the monsters: the hero’s thunder thrust skill, and Yangus’ Hatchet Man skill before attempting to hunt Liquid metal slimes.
2. Metal king slime spawns at the Dragon Graveyard. Inside the graveyard, it spawns east of the entrance.
3. Metal king slime has quadruple HP than that of a Metal slime. In order to defeat it, the Hero must use thunder thrust skill, while Yangus must use Hatchet Man skill.
1. The grinding area known as Slime Hill (Grotto) which is north of Rydon’s Tower is also a recommended location to grind for levels. It was accessible during the final stages of the PS2 version, this also exists in the 3DS as well. It is marked by an orange color on the map.
3. Apart from Metal king slime, several Liquid Metal slime also spawn in this area. If you cannot encounter a Metal king slime, defeating multiple Liquid metal slime is a good alternative.
This is the part that is a shortcut to the corridor. In the stone monument, there is a phrase “Person who wants further growth, only visible enemies feel breath of all who are not all …” This is because there is no symbol by using Yangus’s “Kochie” Means to be able to meet enemies.
3. The 3 different slime monsters: Metal, Liquid Metal, and Metal king slime may be encountered once the south passage has been opened. This can be accessed by defeating reminiscent Crow. Although Metal king slime’s spawn rate is lower than the others, it is possible to encounter Metal king slime x3.
4. The north passage can be accessed only after defeating Dhoulmagus. It is possible to encounter Metal king slime x3 in this passage as well.
5. In order to access the north passage, the members of the party should be at least 90. This area is effective in leveling the party members from 90 to 99 by defeating Metal king slime.