Free video editor for mac. -(June 2010)'Impressive.' - PC World,'It raises the quality bar,' - Jeff Atwood,'Paint.NET delivers a cost-effective alternative to pricey commercial software.' AboutPaint.NET is image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows.
Nov 05, 2019 London, UK Nexus Buddy 2 is a tool for importing and altering 3D Graphics in Civ 5 and Beyond Earth. It allows new textures to assigned to existing models and for completely new 3D models to be imported from FBX and/or BR2 format files. Simply More Civs: is a compilation mod-pack from various moders of CIV5. It adds more civilization to the Gods and Kings expansion. Music overhaul for Civilization 5/Gods & Kings Sep 11 2016 Released 2012 Turn Based Strategy.
CrossOver Torrent runs directly on your Mac, and so does your Windows software. One-Click Installation: Our CrossTie technology is a major step forward for CrossOver users because it makes installing Windows applications drop-dead simple. Just clicking the “Install” button in CrossOver tells CrossOver to take care of the rest. Aug 28, 2020 CrossOver 19.0.2 Crack for Mac Free Download. CrossOver Mac Crack runs thousands of different Windows applications on your Mac. From productivity, utilities, games and design software, Windows didn’t look better when launched directly from the macOS ribbon with CrossOver Mac. Crossover 19 crack.
Enhanced User InterfaceUI changes
Brave New World, Gods & Kings, or vanilla
require fewer clicks
, display more icons
, and show more mouse over
Nexus Xbox 1 Mods
tooltips. Information is organized more efficiently
, using game XML data
(taking into account any update by mods) rather than hardcoded blurbs.No changes to gameplay
, no effect on saved game load, no effect on game saves, can earn achievements
, works in
Civ 5 Lekmodmultiplayer
, and provides no additional information to the player that is not already available somewhere (except when using the extended demographics panel).Video by Marbozir - ScreenshotOver 100 features
Instructions - please read - How to video by PrimEvalCIV
- FrontEnd: no more legal screen nuisances at game launch (by Temudjin)
- Core: full game info database dynamic caching for speed: over 50 times faster than GameInfo, and to improve useability on low end PCs
- Core: greatly expanded in-game mouse over tooltips for units and buildings, active Pantheon/Religion beliefs & effects, all based on game XML data, reflecting changes made by mods
- GameSetup: supports unlimited UU/UB/UI, for mods such as 3rd Unique Component Project
- GameSetup: can right click on stuff to access pedia pre-game
- GameSetup: when setting up a game, there are mouse over tooltips for unique civilization units and buildings, when you need them most
- NotificationPanel: diplo corner artwork by Zyxpsilon
- NotificationPanel: if enabled in game menu - options - interface options:
- A vertical ribbon shows known civilizations and city states with mouse over tooltips, right click and left click actions
- Civilizations are sorted by score. Their icon frame color shows the way they feel about you: friendly, neutral, guarded, denouncing, hostile. Small icons around the leader portrait indicate war, friendship (flower), open borders < >, research agreement, defense pact, and active player. To the right are their score and either total gold or gold per turn, depending on what you can trade with them. Icons shows available duplicate luxury resources they are willing to trade (theirs above & yours below), so you don't have to visit each leader to see if they have anything for trade (mouse over tooltips provides more details)
- City states are sorted by influence, then by distance to capital. Each icon shows city state type and status relative to you: allied, friends, afraid, angry, neutral. Mouse over the icons shows detailed tooltips. To the right are ally flag and icons for quests in progress. Clicking on quest icons will jump to encampment if relevant. There are also mouse over tooltips.
- Civilization ribbon is available within leader screens
- can get diplomatic info about everyone while talking to a leader using civilization ribbon mouse over tooltips
- can switch talking from one leader to another directly from within the leader screen by clicking on civilization ribbon icon, or return to the game by clicking on either your own icon or the one of the currently displayed leader; this function is disabled when your turn is not active, i.e. during other civilization's turns
- Civilization ribbon player connection indicator: yellow = connecting, green = connected, red = host, mouse over tooltip shows ping, click to kick player (host only)
- Control-click action on civilization ribbon leader icon to declare war (BNW only)
- Notifications are bundled by type: this means each notification icon may correspond to several notifications, and you need to left click to cycle through bundled notifications to see each one. Left click on a notification icon may also jump to the appropriate location on the map. Right click on a notification icon dismisses all of the notifications bundled with the icon. Shift right click dismisses notifications one by one.
- ActionInfoPanel: display notifications for player's city population growth beyond 5 and for player's city border growth
- ActionInfoPanel: when city acquires new tiles, resource is shown in border expansion notification
- ActionInfoPanel: shrink size of the large top right buttons (culture, tourism, diplo, espionage..) they're pretty but waste space (thanks Zyxpsilon)
- ActionInfoPanel: align the large turn blocking notifications horizontally to save space (they have no 'finger' anyways)
- ActionInfoPanel: open religion popup immediately when creating or enhancing a religion with a great prophet
- ActionInfoPanel: added Zyxpsilon's excellent artwork for diplo corner
- TopPanel: top panel bar no longer takes up the whole screen width (only on screens more than 1900 pixels wide)
- TopPanel: top panel bar now shows meters and remaining turns for tech, policies, faith purchase, great person
- TopPanel: more top panel mouse over tooltips, exisiting ones give more info, such as extra resources that player and AI has, AI gold per turn, so you don't have to visit each leader to see if they have anything for trade (this info is also on the right side civilization ribbon)
- TopPanel: strategic resource mouse over tooltip details how resources are used, local production, imports, exports (the numbers don't always add up, but this is a game bug)
- TopPanel: happiness mouse over tooltip details how luxuries are used local production, imports, exports
- TopPanel: the tech meter mouse over tooltip shows tech overflow cues
- TopPanel: right click civilopedia actions
- TopPanel: displays clock time if option is selected in game menu - options - interface options
- TopPanel: click on clock to set alarm time or change clock format (note alarm time entry is in 24H format regardless of clock format)
- PlotHelp: map plot mouse over tooltip indicates basic unit stats: moves, strength, ranged strengthrange
- PlotHelp: map plot mouse over tooltip indicates possible terrain improvements with their yields: and whatever yields are added by mods, technology prerequisites, possible effect of constructing buildings, adopting a social policy / tenet, or a pantheon / religion belief (these are all based on game XML data and work with mods that change these data)
- PlotHelp: map plot mouse over tooltip gives more details when checking off the 'No Basic Tooltip Help' option
- PlotHelp: map plot mouse over tooltip details filtered according to unit currently selected (or not)
- PlotHelp: map plot mouse over tooltip extended details with longer mouse over (adjusted using the game menu - options - interface options - 'Tooltip2Seconds' slider)
- PlotHelp: display map plot tooltip only under mouse over, no more duplicate clutter in the right corner above the minimap
- PlotHelp: when a settler is selected, plot mouse over shows potential city max work limits (dark outline) and highlight overlapping plots (colored)
- TechTree: tech selection will always pop up the tech tree (there is no more tech panel)
- TechTree: most tech bonus 'star' icons are replaced by more explicit icons: e.g. trade route icon instead of star, requires less mouse over to find out what everything does
- TechTree: when entering the tech tree, it automatically scrolls to (somewhat) appropriate location
- TechTree: much faster loading, tooltips are evaluated only when required by mouse over
- TechTree: if enabled in game menu - options - interface options, automatically closes after tech selection if accessed with tech selection notification icon
- TechTree: XML support for mods with 'OR' tech prerequistes
- CityBanners: highlight cities at war with you
- CityBanners: city banners have extra icons showing selected focus, requested luxury, love the king status, population growth lock
- CityBanners: city banner growth meter turns red when city is starving, and shows turns to population decrease
- CityBanners: mouse over city HP bar tooltip shows the exact numerical values
- CityBanners: more city banner mouse over tooltips
- CityBanners: help with micromanagement: show predicted overflow at build / growth completion, and how much is missing the turn just before
- CityBanners: mouse over city banner highlights worked plots (green), unworked city plots (blue), city max work limits (dark), and plots targeted by culture (magenta)
- CityBanners: city banner production button works for Venice puppets
- CityBanners: puppet city banner click enters city view
- CityBanners: city banner mouse over tooltip shows resources within city plots - red number means not hooked up, green number hooked up
- CityBanners: city state banners show quest icons in place of cryptic meter, clicking on them will jump to encampment if relevant
- CityBanners: city state banner mouse over tooltip shows influence and resources available or granted
- CityBanners: when allied, replace the city state banner icon with the flag of the ally
- CityBanners: hide range strike icon when no more ennemy units are in range following a kill
- CityBanners: click on spy icon -> espionage overview, click on puppet icon -> annex popup
- CityView: production button automatically opens city view
- CityView: city screen features new production queue mechanisms:
- items may be added directly to production queue: left click = end of queue, ctrl + left click = top of queue, shift + left click = replace entire queue, alt + left click = repeat production, right click = pedia
- items may be purchased directly (e.g. great people), if the relevant purchase button (faith or gold) is displayed and not disabled (insufficient funds)
- gold cost or faith cost of items is displayed if you have sufficient funds, otherwise missing funds are displayed
- production queue items may be shuffled around by dragging to appropriate location (no more clunky arrows)
- production queue may have more than 6 items (tooltip not updated), but the elevator is the only way to scroll the list (mouse scroll wheel does not work)
- current production queue item can be cleared (but next turn will not be possible until another selection has been made)
- city advisor production recommendation icons can be turned off in the game option menu
- CityView: city screen shows remaining turns to great people creation
- CityView: city view buttons disabling / enabling works correctly, even when switching cities while inside city view by clicking on other cities
- CityView: city screen includes annex button for non-Venice puppets
- CityView: city screen highlights worked plots (green), unworked plots (light blue) and plots used by your other cities (dark blue), purchasable plots (gold, only in buy plot mode)
- CityView: fewer surprises with worker allocation changing automatically after leaving city screen
- CityView: remove empty bottom bar and use wasted space
- CityView: supports modded buildings with unlimited specialists & great works (mods only)
- CityView: can edit any city name (including puppets) with a right click
- CityView: much faster loading - tooltips are evaluated only when required by mouse over
- CityView: automatically open city screen when founding city
- CityView: buy plot mode can now be toggled (check coin in upper left corner)
- CityView: if enabled in game menu - options - interface options, automatically closes after production selection if accessed with production selection notification icon
- CityView: XML support for modded specialist slot textures (add texture name in <SlotTexture> field in your Specialists record)
- CityStatePopup: when encountering city states for the first time, skip directly to the dialog screen (which allows interactions)
- LeaderHead: diplomacy requires fewer clicks
- LeaderHead: trade screen shows missing gold for research agreement, if any (mouse over tooltip)
- MiniMap: UI is compatible with custom minimap sizes (can be changed in config.ini / [MiniMap] Width & Height )
- UnitPanel: shows remaining unit movement with decimals
- UnitPanel: all available unit commands are shown (no more 'show more actions')
- UnitPanel: can edit unit name at any time with a right click
- UnitPanel: player unit list with status icons and mouse over tooltips (can be disabled in game menu - options - interface options)
- Units are sorted by distance to currently selected unit
- Right click to center map on unit, left click to select unit
- Choose which unit types to include in the list: click on the >>> button to access the unit types selection panel; your choices are saved from one session to the next
- UnitPanel: player city list with status icons and mouse over tooltips (can be disabled in game menu - options - interface options)
- Right click to center map on city, left click to enter city screen
- UnitFlagManager: more efficient unit flag manager (should improve late game performance)
- UnitFlagManager: highlight units at war with you
- UnitFlagManager: more convenient aircraft management
- UnitFlagManager: expanded unit tooltip with all promotion icons
- UnitFlagManager: native support for several units per tile
- UnitFlagManager: native support for airbases
- Options: add the plot help extended mouse over tooltip delay slider in the interface option panel (Tooltip2Seconds)
- Options: add the 'no city screen citizen warning option' which allows the city screen citizen management header to be open by default (strange name )
- Options: add a clock on / off check box (for display on top panel)
- Options: add a checkbox to disable city view advisor production recommendation icons
- Options: add a city list and unit list on / off check boxes (for display on left side of screen)
- Options: add a civilization diplomacy list on / off check boxes (for display on right side of screen)
- Options: add an option to automatically close city screen (resp. tech tree) after production (resp. tech) selection if accessed via notification icon
- Options: shuffled options around between game menu - options - game options and game menu - options - interface options to make room and more sense
- Improvements: show available tenets during mouse over, even if not selectable yet
- Improvements: more efficient yield icon manager, with accurate display of quantities , and compatibility with 'DLL - Various Mod Components' and CP
- Improvements: show unit name during delete confirmation
- Improvements: fix Firaxis diplomacy bug with spinning globe mouse cursor
- Improvements: submarines are a bit more invisible than before (no more red blob in move mode)
- City state status color now only blue when actually allied
- More city state status info for vanilla game
- and more..
Requires manual install:
- make sure your game is up to date at version 184.108.40.206 or later (EUI is incompatible with older game versions such as 220.127.116.11)
- exit the game (make sure Civ V is NOT running)
- download EUI
- open the game's DLC folder:
- on a PC usually it's ..SteamSteamAppscommonsid meier's civilization vassetsDLC (replace .. by whatever drive and/or directory where Steam is installed)
- on a MAC (thanks AlanH) it's in the Civ5 application package at Civilization V.app/Contents/Home/assets/DLC
You have to right click the app icon and select Show package contents. The application package location is EITHER:
This path seems to be hidden by default in 10.10, to reveal it you'll have to open a finder Window, reveal the 'Go' Menu and press the 'Alt' Button on your keyboard. An item 'Library' will appear, containing the path described.
- in case of MAC Steam installation: /Users/<user_name>/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization V/Civilization V.app
- in case of MAC AppStore installation: /Applications/Civilization V Campaign Edition.app
- Linux: ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization V/steamassets/assets/dlc
- remove any previous version of EUI (delete the entire UI_bc1 folder if one already exists, don't just overwrite)
- extract from the downloaded zip and:
- copy the UI_bc1 folder to the game's DLC folder (step 4). There can only be one such UI_bc1 folder in the entire ..SteamSteamAppscommonsid meier's civilization v folder tree, and it MUST be in the correct location: ..SteamSteamAppscommonsid meier's civilization vassetsDLC
- copy the EUI_text_*.xml file(s) to the following folder:
(download updated translations)
- PC: <user path>DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier's Civilization 5Text
- Mac OS X: ~/Documents/Aspyr/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Text
- Linux: ~/.local/share/Aspyr/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Text
- delete the game cache, i.e. delete everything inside:
- PC: <user path>DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier's Civilization 5Cache
- Mac OS X: ~/Documents/Aspyr/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Cache
- Linux: ~/.local/share/Aspyr/Sid Meier's Civilization 5/Cache
- ONLY if your OS is Linux, you need to force conversion of every filename to lowercase, for example using the unzip command with -LL argument: 'unzip -LL EUI_zip_file.zip'
- EUI is modular: if there are things you don't like or need or which conflict with mods you want to use (check the 'mods compatibility' spoiler below), you can disable that part by removing the corresponding subfolder from the UI_bc1 folder. Check the feature list above to determine which module includes which feature to be disabled. Please note that EUI will break if its Art* or Core folder are removed.
- in game menu - options - interface options - check whether you want a clock displayed on the top panel, a city list and/or a unit list displayed on the left screen side, a civilization diplomacy list on the right screen side
- in game menu - options - interface options - set the desired delays (or no delay) for the map plot mouse over help / tooltips to appear using the big horizontal sliders (there are now 2 delays - basic and detailed plot help)
- in game menu - options - interface options - check if the 'No Basic Tooltip Help' option matches the level of mouse over info desired (this has more effects than before)
- silent install: althought this is a DLC, it will not appear in the game's DLC menu, because it does not have a Firaxis Key. This package is a DLC because I could not get things to work as I wanted as a mod (legal screens, map highlights), and it works in multiplayer and you can still earn achievements.. The main drawback is that EUI's folder needs to be moved manually in/out of the game's DLC folder to enable/disable
Compatible ONLY with game version 18.104.22.168 or later
- EUI is incompatible with older game versions such as 22.214.171.124
- No effect on saved game load
- No effect on game saves
- Can still earn achievements
- Works with Brave New World
- Works in multiplayer (any number of players can have or not have)
- Should work with Gods and Kings and Vanilla, but there may be a few odd kinks
- Works on Windows 7 and 10, Linux, and MAC (there are install procedure differences)
- Compatibility with tablet / touchscreen : unknown, expect problems
- Conquest of the New World Deluxe scenario: when using EUI, remove DiploList.lua and TopPanel.lua from ..SteamSteamAppscommonsid meier's civilization vassetsDLCDLC_07ScenariosConquest of the New World DeluxeUI
- Localization: EUI relies almost entirely on Civ5 built-in text, using your selected language. Text for unit & building tags which have no game built-in text, are provided in the EUI_text_*.xml file(s). Most of the descriptions have been automatically generated, and would need to be manually improved and then translated. Your help would be welcome.
Should work fine with mods which modify the gameplay without changes to the game's UI (User Interface), such as the excellent Acken's Minimalistic Balance for singleplayer (and AI improvements) v8: mouse over tooltips provide actual XML info as updated by mods (not harcoded blurbs).NOT
compatible with other mods which modify the UI such as Community Patch Project, bnw quality of life modpack v5, NQMOD or Takmod..
EUI is modular: in case of incompatibility, try disabling conflicting EUI component by removing the corresponding subfolder from EUI's UI_bc1 folder (please note that EUI will break if its Art* or Core folder are removed).
- Acken's Minimalistic Balance for singleplayer (and AI improvements) v8: compatible (and highly recommended) Manually delete the Imported/UI mod folder to avoid overriding EUI's improved yield icon manager[tested with EUI v29beta47]
- Earth 2014 Scenario v2.4: compatible provided you manually delete the mod's 'CityBannerManager.lua' file from its Lua folder (the only effect of this file is to break compatibility with EUI) [tested with EUI v29beta47]
- R.E.D. modpack v27 (Regiment and Ethnic Diversity for Civilization V): should be compatible
- Community Patch Project: NOT compatible, use the modded EUI provided by the mod
- bnw quality of life modpack v5: only the old legacy EUI version is compatible
- R.E.D. Xtended 2016-10-05: should be compatible, provided that the mod's 'override' folder (and all of its contents) is removed
- Communitas Expansion Pack: EUI 1.6 & CEP 3.15 are compatible. However CEP will override EUI's top panel, tech tree, and city view modules (see EUI feature list for details of lost functionality, one impact is that annexing puppets is only possible by clicking on the city banner's puppet icon, another is possible slowdowns late game because CEP UI files are modified Firaxis files not optimized to cope with EUI's enhanced tooltips)
- Hulfgars Modpack (all versions): should be compatible, provided that the mod's included 'AttilaResourcesTooltip' (entire folder) and 'TechTree.lua' (one file) are removed
- Australia Civilization - Colonialist Legacies: need to remove the UnitPanel.lua file from the mod
- CIVILIZATION NiGHTS v5: a bit old, includes bugs that Firaxis has since corrected
- you need to disable EUI's TechTree module
- remove the mod's CityBannerManager.lua from its LUA folder and CityBannerManager.xml from its UI folder: EUI's is more advanced and up to date
- remove the mod's TopPanel.lua from its LUA folder and TopPanel.xml from its UI folder: EUI's is more advanced and up to date
- remove the mod's InfoTooltipInclude.lua from its LUA folder: EUI's is more advanced and up to date
- remove the mod's UnitFlagManager.lua, TradeLogic.lua, TechButtonInclude.lua from their LUA folder - they're not up to date and their changes are not very significant
- Echoes of Ages - CiVilization Plus+ v70: should be fully compatible
Civilization 5 Mods
- Total Mod v7: should be compatible provided EUI's 'TechTree' module is disabled (don't know if this old mod still works, though
- Ingame Editor v39.1: compatible provided IGE_Overlay.lua and IGE_Overlay.xml are removed from IGE's BulkUI subfolder, or EUI's PlotHelp module is disabled. Also you may want to remove IGE's IGE_AlertStack, IGE_MiniMap, and IGE_NotificationPanel xml/lua pairs from the same BulkUI subfolder (they are only there to create potential problems), and change the location of the IGE menu button manually or automatically
- Beyond the future v20: should be compatible
- Really Advanced Setup v9: should be compatible
- Info Addict v22: should be compatible provided Info Addict is patched with this replacement Info Addict compatibility file for EUI
- PerfectWorld3: compatible
- History in the Making II v6: should be compatible, provided either EUI's 'TechTree' module is disabled or the mod's .UIInGameTechTree files are removed
- A Civ of Ice and Fire v3: must disable EUI's 'TechTree' module, and things should work (but is this mod still compatible with the game ?)
- A Mod of Ice and Fire (G&K v4 or BNW v1): should be compatible, provided you first remove the mod's entire UI folder (less advanced than EUI and not fully compatible with game version 126.96.36.199 or later)
- Anno Domini v1: should be compatible, but will disable EUI's 'TopPanel' module
- City-State Diplomacy Mod v23: should work provided you remove CSD's own CityView.lua, TopPanel.lua, and InfoTooltipInclude.lua from its ..AssetsUI.. folder (EUI's CityView.lua and TopPanel.lua are compatible with CSD, the reverse is not true)
- Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod v10: should work provided you remove CDM's TopPanel.lua from its ..UIInGame folder (EUI's TopPanel.lua is compatible with CDM, the reverse is not true)
- The World of Tamriel v2: should be compatible
- American Civil War Scenario v10: should be compatible, but will disable EUI's 'TopPanel' module
- Building Made Fun v15: the included addons (in the mod's 'addon' folder) are not compatible
- Falcon AI: Diplomacy v1: should be compatible
- The Hundred Years' War v9: compatible except the mod is broken
- Modern Warfare v6: should be compatible
- Forza29 Huge Earth Map: compatible
- Heroes of Might and Wisdom v10: should be compatible
- Corporations v1: should be compatible, but you must either disable EUI's 'TopPanel' and 'CityBanners' modules, or remove the mod's 'TopPanel.lua' and 'CityBannerManager.lua' from its UI/InGame folder
- Reform and Rule v19: should be compatible provided that mod's 'InfoTooltipInclude.lua' script is deleted from its '../Shared/Building Tooltip fix' (otherwise it may overwrite EUI's enhanced tooltips)
- Medmod VI for Brave New World v5: should be compatible
- Single Unit Graphics v10: should be compatible
- Legendary Earth Mod (LEM) v7: should be compatible
- Emigration v5: should be compatible, but you must manually disable EUI's (or the mod's) 'CityView' module
- Super Power Modpack v4.1: should be compatible, but you must manually disable EUI's (or the mod's) 'UnitPanel' and 'CityView' modules (EUI versions prior to v1.22 had a TechTree compatibility bug, but this should now be fixed)
- Leugi's Israel Civilization v7: should be compatible, but you must manually remove that mod's CityBannerManager.lua from its '..Incompatibility' folder (not needed since EUI doesn't talk to barbarians)
- Cultural Diffusion v18: should be compatible, but you must manually either disable EUI's PlotHelp module or remove that mod's CultureUIFunctions.lua from its '..Lua' folder
Civ 5 Mods Nexus
- Whoward's mods: all of his 157+ mods (including UI ones) should be compatible, EXCEPT for:
- 'UI - Notification Options'
- 'UI - City Expansion'
- 'UI - City Production Queue Enhancements'
Please note that some of these mods replace EUI functionality with different functionality, especially 'UI - Improved City Banner', your choice
Please also note that you need to delete YieldIconManager.lua and YieldIconManager.xml from Community Patch (or any other mod using 'DLL - Various Mod Components') whenever using with EUI (otherwise every tile yield icon is the little apple food icon)
- Éa III, Sword & Sorcery: completely incompatible, Enhanced User Interface needs to be entirely disabled for this mod to work
- Faerun for Brave New World v6: completely incompatible, Enhanced User Interface needs to be entirely disabled for this version of Faerun to work
- Faerun for Gods & Kings v16: very limited compatibility , must disable EUI's 'TopPanel', 'CityView', and 'TechTree' modules
- S3rgeus's SiegeMod v1: very limited compatibility , must disable EUI's 'ActionInfoPanel', 'TechTree' and 'TopPanel' modules
- Total conversion mods (such as R.E.D. WWII Edition): don't even try
If you identify things which interfere with a mod, I can make reasonable changes, but time is short and the issue must be properly investigated first. This means I need a precise description of what is wrong, what is expected, lua.log, a game save, and if helpfull, screenshots.
If you have tested mods with EUI, please share your experience I will update the list when I get the time.In case of problems
Nexus Mods On Xbox One
- Please read the instructions carefully
- Make sure your game is up to date: EUI is compatible ONLY with game version 188.8.131.52 or later, EUI is incompatible with older game versions such as 184.108.40.206
- Make sure your EUI version is up to date: download latest stable version, don't use the latest beta if you have issues
- Make sure any previous EUI version has been deleted before installing a new version !
- Make sure the UI_bc1 folder has been installed in the correct location (see instructions): there can only be one such folder in the entire ..sid meier's civilization v folder tree, and it MUST be in ..SteamSteamAppscommonsid meier's civilization vassetsDLC
- If you are using mods, try disabling mods to check for conflicts. Some early mods were folders starting with 'z' that were put in the game's ..assetsUI folder, those are not detected by the game's install or integrity check, you have to manually look for them.
- In case of conflicts, try disabling conflicting EUI components by removing the corresponding subfolder from the UI_bc1 folder (please note that EUI will break if its Art* or Core folder are removed)
- If problem persists, please report bugs at https://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263
How to report a bug
- Report bugs at https://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=512263
- What game version do you have?
- What expansions and DLC do you have?
- Do you play on PC or Mac?
- Describe the problem
- Attach a screenshot and/or a save game if you think it might help
- To attach a file to your post: click 'go advanced', then click 'manage attachments'
- If the problem is caused by a mod, what's the mod's name, version, and where did you get it (url)
- Post your lua.log error messages (or better yet, the entire lua.log), either as an attachment (compressed to zip or renamed to lua.txt) or within a spoiler markup
- The lua.log file is usually in ..DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier's Civilization 5Logs. If it's missing or almost empty, you need to enable logging for debugging
- Non-trivial problem reports without lua.log will get no response
How to enable logging for debugging
- Close Civilization V
- Open config.ini with a simple text editor such as notepad (usually in ..DocumentsMy GamesSid Meier's Civilization 5)
- Search for the line 'LoggingEnabled = 0' and replace it with 'LoggingEnabled = 1'
- Do the same with 'EnableLuaDebugLibrary = 0': set it to 1. If this line does not exist, add it before LoggingEnabled
- Save config.ini and close
- Start Civilization V and reproduce the problem
Best Civ 5 ModsFair use
This computer program (and any Version thereof) is copyright / author's rights protected by the Berne convention and WCT (WIPO copyright treaty).
You may download this program from https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/24303 and use it free of charge for non-profit private use at your sole risk (no warranty expressed or implied).
You may NOT distribute this program in whole or in part, except as non-profit EUI derivative work 'compatibility files' and only as required to make an EUI 'mod mod' or your Civilization 5 'mod' compatible with EUI, i.e. please only include files needed for your mod and don't work around the user having to download and install the original EUI version.
Since this program is a derivative work of Firaxis Civilization 5, you must also comply with their terms.
CivNexus6 is a tool for importing/exporting .fgx files for making custom Civilization 6 graphics. (In other words, this is Nexus Buddy 2 updated to work with Civilization 6.)
The Blender scripts for Nexus Buddy 2 also work with CivNexus6.
In order to run CivNexus6 you need to perform the following steps:
1) Create a folder called 'Dummy' somewhere on your hard drive. Within it create two folders one called 'Assets' (plural) and one called 'Resource' (singular).
2) Now using Regedit create an entry under HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareFiraxisTools called 'ToolAssetPath'. Set the value to the location of your Dummy directory. You will need to create the .FiraxisTools folder if it does not exist.
3) Now you should be able to run the CivNexus6 executable from wherever you have unzipped it.
For the texture conversion feature to work you need to have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 installed.
NB2/CN6 Export for Models and NA2 Export for Animations to get 3D art from Civ 6 into Blender
* .cn6/.nb2 export for models and .na2 export for animations which can be then be imported into Blender via the Blender scripts.
* New Import/Export format .cn6 can be used instead of the old .nb2/.br2 formats. Old formats can still be used via a radio button.
The .cn6 is a development of the .br2 format with the following improvements to Blender Import/Export scripts and CivNexus6 Import/Export:
1) Support for up to 3 UV layers per mesh - used for Emissive layer (night lights) on Buildings etc.
2) Support for up to 8 Bone Indexes and Weights per vertex (up from 4 in Civ 5).
3) Support for Materials Import/Export (names only).
4) Support for multiple Triangle Groups per mesh each with their own Material assignments for each mesh common for various entities in Civ 6.
5) It turns at that until now that Blender has always been recalculating it's own Normals for each vertex rather than using the custom ones from the .nb2 file. This explains why some meshes didn't look as smooth when imported to Blender as the original .fgx does in FGX viewer. Since Blender now supports custom normal import I can now import vertex normals properly. Also the original normals, binormals and tangents are preserved for export as far as possible using a dummy vertex group called VERTEX_KEYS. If you want to force Blender to recalculate vertex normals, binormals and tangents then you can just delete the VERTEX_KEYS Vertex Group for the mesh.
* Materials are now assigned at the level of a Meshes Triangle Groups rather than at Mesh level which is a proper representation of the internal .fgx Granny structure. Use the Edit Mesh Material Bindings tabs to switch assignments and to rename Meshs. Use the Edit Materials tab to Add or Remove Materials and rename Materials.
* Import/Overwrite Meshes can now use 3 Mesh Vertex Formats:
1) Bone Bindings, 1 UV (layer): used for Units, Leaders & anything animated.
2) No Bone Bindings, 2 UV (layers): used for Static objects such as Unit weapons and shields.
3) No Bone Bindings, 3 UV (layers) : used for Improvements, etc that have an Emissive map.
* Fixed Export for models that use Indices rather than Indices16 (e.g. LEAD_AZTE_Montezuma.fgx)
BR2/CN6 Import and Overwrite for customized models and meshes to get 3D art from Blender into Civ 6
To use it first export your rigged model from Blender via the .br2/.cn6 scripts.
Note: I would recommend exporting from Blender 2.7x even if you are working in Blender 2.49 as Blender 2.7x exports binormals and tangents for vertices which should make for smoother looking meshes.
Then you have two options:
1) Use 'Open' to load both skeleton and mesh data from the .br2 /.cn6 file.
2) Make a copy of the vanilla .fgx model that you have used for your base and use 'Open' to open it. Now you can use 'Overwrite' to just overwrite the meshes with the mesh data from your .br2/.cn6 file leaving skeleton untouched.
After you do either of these you should immediately use 'Save' to save the .fgx for stability reasons.
You can add, remove and rename Materials and reassign the Material Bindings for meshes. Only the name of the Materials matters - the rest of the work is done by the Asset Cooker based on the .ast and .mtl files in your Modbuddy project.
Generate XML metadata for Modbuddy
'Create GeometrySet .xml for .ast' can be used to autogenerate the <m_GeometrySet> entry in your .ast file for your .fgx model. Then all you need to do is hook up your Material name.
'Create Geometry/Animation (.geo/.anm) File' will now create a .geo if the current file is a Model and a .anm file if the current file is an Animation.
The class for .geo/.anm/GeometrySet export can be selected via the 'Class' dropdown e.g. Unit, LandmarkModel, etc.
Support for migrating Civ 5/Civ Beyond Earth .gr2 models and animations to Civ 6
See here for a tutorial on converting units from Civ 5/CivBE to Civ 6.
Can now open Civ 5 .gr2 files - will immediately be resaved as .fgx files on load. Warning you will need to overwrite meshes from .br2/.cn6 before these files will work properly in Civ 6.
'Convert all .gr2 Files in Directory to .fgx/.anm' can be used to batch convert Civ 5 .gr2 animations files to the .fgx/.anm pairs needed for Civ 6. You will need to use Nexus Buddy 2 to batch re-save them all the .gr2 files first.
See here for a tutorial on how to get your modded .fgx files into the game.
To use it you will need to have the Windows registry key
ToolAssetPath set to any directory that contains two directories named 'Assets' and 'Resource'.
.NET Framework 4 may also be required.